- Snurfer Master Classic Giveaway
- An origin story: How snowboarding began [NBC Olympics Closing Ceremonies]
- Tommy Czeschin Mammoth Snurfing Footage!
- Get your orders by Christmas!
- Brew and Dave stopped down to the VPR office and talked with the crew at Wintery Mix about Vew-Do and Snurfer Boards
- Happy Easter!
- Snurfer Fun In The Sun!
- Are you following us on Instagram?
- Snurfari Fun: Southern VT
- You Got Snurfed!
What happens when you update a classic? Backyard magic! The original Snurfer is great, but we’ve also built a new version with our own flair. Tyler Emond—pro snowboarder, longtime friend, and rider of Vew-Do Balance Boards—took our early prototype of the Nomad out for a few runs.
Press release hit the streets today. We are thrilled that so many mags and news organizations picked up the story!
Manchester Center, VT – After an absence of almost three decades, the Snurfer will be returning to backyards and backcountry this November. The original Snow Surfer; 70’s icon and precursor to the contemporary snowboard, is back. Now rebranded and redesigned, the project is spearheaded by Balance Designs Inc., makers of the Vew-Do Balance Boards.