From one inch to two feet of snow, there is nothing more fun than riding bindingless on every hill in site. Great for all snowboarders and skiers. Get a Snurfer today!
- Snurfer Master Classic Giveaway
- An origin story: How snowboarding began [NBC Olympics Closing Ceremonies]
- Tommy Czeschin Mammoth Snurfing Footage!
- Get your orders by Christmas!
- Brew and Dave stopped down to the VPR office and talked with the crew at Wintery Mix about Vew-Do and Snurfer Boards
- Happy Easter!
- Snurfer Fun In The Sun!
- Are you following us on Instagram?
- Snurfari Fun: Southern VT
- You Got Snurfed!
Posted by Keith on 1/19/2016 to Out and About
To whomever owns this backyard; Sorry and Thank you;) We will be back!
No bindings, no edges, no lift lines, just good times! Ripping some all-time hills in Southern VT!
Posted by Keith on 1/10/2016 to News
'Good times using some Snurfers! It makes little pow lines so much fun.' - Shred Everyday. You can see the full post here.
Posted by Keith on 1/8/2016 to Out and About
Christian Connors giving the Rome Snowboards X Snurfer Pow Division ST some sunlight love with this switch method through the Breckenridge Ski Resort park.
Posted by Keith on 1/4/2016 to Out and About
Nicolas Metz grabbing the rail and showing that you can rip the Snurfer x Rome Powder Division LTD 148 in any conditions at Okemo Mountain.
Posted by Keith on 1/3/2016 to History